The first prototypes showed that the idea of creating the booster box itself is viable and revealed many technical points and difficulties.
The prototype was working great and we stopped to order water with water trucks. The tank was almost always full, and even when the water level was low booster box filled it up fast enough.
The pump efficiency is around 800 liters per hour, so even with the very low pressure in the system, the tank will be filled in 2-3 hours.
However, there were a few moments I’ve missed in the beginning:
High temperature and humidity caused horrific oxidation of the electrical contacts, which were outside of the electric box. Electric contact was regularly fading, wires were falling off and the booster box’s prototype didn’t work stable. I realized that all-electric parts have to be concentrated in a waterproof box and all contacts on sensors have to be sealed.
At this moment I had also realized that surface mounting is not an option; the only right solution was a factory-made PCB board with a multilayer application of protective varnish.